Interior designers become experts through long training courses and various experiences. It will be difficult to easily share it with others because it is the specialized knowledge and skills in interior design that has been hard gained through this series of processes. In today’s idea book, I would like to introduce six interior tips that interior designers only wanted to know.
1. Make Use of Vertical Space-Build a Bedroom Above The Walk-in Closet!
2. Approach Dead Space in A Groundbreaking Way!
3. Placing Short Furniture in Long and Narrow Spaces
4. Don’t Leave Gaps Between The Kitchen Ceiling and Cabinets!
5. Using The Closet As A Partition to Separate The Space
6. Use A Glass Partition If You Want to Give A Space Boundary!
6 ideas of the day that interior designers don’t easily tell you, why don’t you put them in your own idea book before forgetting? Also, if you need more ideas, don’t miss the following article!
For More Articles Visit: Market Viewers